It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPh...
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie ...
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPhone 4S until Friday, but US based reviews of the newest iPhone have begun trickling through today, just two days before the official launch. So, how does the iPhone 4S stack up according to the expert...
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera an...
Apple unveiled its latest iPhone today, but it didn't unveil the iPhone 5, like many rumours suggested. It unveiled the iPhone 4S -- it looks exactly like an iPhone 4, except it has a faster processor, a better graphics engine and a better camera.
It may not be the iPhone 5 that everybody expected but Apple does have a new iPhone, the iPhone 4S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT