Judged on specs alone, the Apple iPad 2 doesn't do much more than keep pace with its tablet rivals. It's a bit thinner that its major rivals -- the Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HP TouchPad and BlackBerry PlayBook -- and lighter than most. But its ...
Apple's iPad 2 is the lighter, thinner and faster tablet we were all expecting, but it's no revolution.
The next iteration of the iPad is coming to an Apple Store near you on March 11</a> at 5 p.m. local time. Apple's new iPad 2 features an Apple-branded 1GHz A5 dual-core processor, 9.7-inch screen with 1024-by-768 resolution, front- and rear-facing ca...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
It's almost time for Apple's special event, when the second generation iPad -- dubbed the iPad 2 -- is expected to debut. Will the next iPad have two cameras? Will it be thinner, lighter, faster and maybe even cheaper? All of these questions will fin...
You can save the Apple fanboy flames. I just call 'em like I see 'em. Apple CEO Steve Jobs took a hiatus from his hiatus to show up and share the iPad 2 with the world today. While the tablet may not be revolutionary, it is enough to keep the momentu...
As the tech world awaits the expected unveiling of Apple's next-generation iPad on Wednesday, a new report suggests the upcoming iPad 2 will be a minor upgrade. However, its future replacement -- let's call it the iPad 3 -- will be a super-duper slat...
At today's Apple event, Steve Jobs wasted no time jumping straight to the point: "We're here to talk about Apple's third post-PC blockbuster product."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Apple should get a jump on the tablet competition Wednesday by dropping the price of the iPad and expanding its distribution, an analyst said today.
We don't yet know for sure, but -- based on the teasing image accompanying media invitations to an Apple press event later this week -- all signs suggest that the iPad 2 will be officially unveiled. Rivals are aggressively trying to compete with the ...
New rumors say that Apple has got white right this time, and will unveil a white iPad 2 when the company announces the next version of its popular tablet, expected later this week.
Motorola couldn't have chosen a worse time to start selling the Xoom, the first real Apple iPad competitor. Just as the Xoom went on sale on Verizon, Apple dropped an iBomb in the shape of a press invitation next week to the unveiling of the next gen...
Apple will officially unveil the iPad 2 on March 2 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, putting an end to one set of rumors and sparking a whole new set.
The invitation to Apple's iPad 2 event next week is a smug jab at all the tech vendors who think they can make a better tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC