At the TED conference last week, Wired magazine showed off a new digital version of its publication that's targeted at tablets like Apple Inc.'s iPad that relies on software built by Adobe Systems Inc.
According to one medical software vendor, physicians are already warming up to Apple's coming tablet, the iPad, with 22 per cent percent of clinicians in a survey saying they plan to purchase the device within a year.
Australian telcos have expressed interest in releasing micro-SIMs compatible with the recently announced Apple iPad.
Apple's iPad is a multi-function device that focuses on multimedia and some productivity apps, but also functions as an e-reader with a new iBook store of EPub format books.
Despite its reputation as a consumer device, the presence of the iPhone, and soon the iPad, in the business environment cannot be ignored. IT Administrators at businesses of all sizes must address the challenge of integrating the devices and providin...
It looks like Apple's iPad really is magical after all. Marketing materials for the iPad mysteriously morphed overnight following complaints that they misleadingly depicted the device showing Flash-based content. As of Saturday morning, presto-change...
Though the Apple iPad's interface may look familiar (see our hands-on impressions for more on the iPad), the hardware is clearly bigger than its iPhone/iPod Touch siblings.
Apple has finally revealed its hotly anticipated tablet, the iPad, and initial reactions have been mixed.
Apple's A4 chip, being used in the iPad, could ultimately provide a speed bump to future versions of the company's iPhone, analysts said on Thursday.
Adobe Systems reached out to Flash developers in the wake of Apple's iPad announcement, saying it plans to add support for the iPad's higher screen resolution to its upcoming Packager for iPhone development tool.
Twitter appears to have mostly held up under the barrage of tweets hitting the micro-blogging site during Apple's announcement of the iPad today.
Apple is not yet taking orders for the iPad, even though CEO Steve Jobs promised today that that the tablet would be available within 60 days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia