At the TED conference last week, Wired magazine showed off a new digital version of its publication that's targeted at tablets like Apple Inc.'s iPad that relies on software built by Adobe Systems Inc.
According to one medical software vendor, physicians are already warming up to Apple's coming tablet, the iPad, with 22 per cent percent of clinicians in a survey saying they plan to purchase the device within a year.
Australian telcos have expressed interest in releasing micro-SIMs compatible with the recently announced Apple iPad.
Apple's iPad is a multi-function device that focuses on multimedia and some productivity apps, but also functions as an e-reader with a new iBook store of EPub format books.
Despite its reputation as a consumer device, the presence of the iPhone, and soon the iPad, in the business environment cannot be ignored. IT Administrators at businesses of all sizes must address the challenge of integrating the devices and providin...
It looks like Apple's iPad really is magical after all. Marketing materials for the iPad mysteriously morphed overnight following complaints that they misleadingly depicted the device showing Flash-based content. As of Saturday morning, presto-change...
Though the Apple iPad's interface may look familiar (see our hands-on impressions for more on the iPad), the hardware is clearly bigger than its iPhone/iPod Touch siblings.
Apple has finally revealed its hotly anticipated tablet, the iPad, and initial reactions have been mixed.
Apple's A4 chip, being used in the iPad, could ultimately provide a speed bump to future versions of the company's iPhone, analysts said on Thursday.
Adobe Systems reached out to Flash developers in the wake of Apple's iPad announcement, saying it plans to add support for the iPad's higher screen resolution to its upcoming Packager for iPhone development tool.
Twitter appears to have mostly held up under the barrage of tweets hitting the micro-blogging site during Apple's announcement of the iPad today.
Apple is not yet taking orders for the iPad, even though CEO Steve Jobs promised today that that the tablet would be available within 60 days.
Latest News Articles
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Oracle slashes Larry Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $479.95 free shipping
- $49.97 free shipping
- $189 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »