Apple has unveiled local iPad pricing ahead of the tablet's May 28 down under launch, while Telstra, Optus and VHA have all announced pricing of their iPad data plans.
Apple has finally launched its iPad tablet in Australia. Unfortunately, if you haven't pre-ordered an iPad and you didn't join the hundreds of keen geeks in the queues this morning at Apple's new Bondi Junction store (or another official Apple Store)...
Apple opened a new retail store in Bondi Junction and launched its new iPad tablet in Australia this morning.
It was a landmark morning for Apple worshippers today, as the technology company opened a new store and launched its much hyped tablet -- the iPad.
Magazines and newspapers seeing their revenue imperiled by the Web's freewheeling ways may be finding hope in the iPad, the iPhone and other new media-friendly mobile devices, to judge by a number of panels at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference, held ...
The Apple iPad officially goes on sale in the UK at 8am tomorrow, 28 May, however some pre-order units of the touchscreen, tablet-style computer have been delivered a day early.
Shipments of laptops rose by 43.4 per cent in the first three months of 2010, compared to the same period last year, according to market research company Gartner. A large part of the growth was due to a 71 percent bump in netbook sales, which Gartner...
VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) has finally announced its dedicated Apple iPad data pricing, just two days ahead of the iPad launch in Australia on Friday May 28.
Country-specific iPad App Stores are showing up one week early than expected for international users who bought an iPad from eBay or Craigslist, before the tablet officially becomes available in their country.
Experts used different data today to conclude that strong iPad sales have created a "halo" effect for Apple, boosting the number of Mac computers the company has sold.
Positive press and word of mouth from very satisfied owners has convinced one-in-five U.S. consumers to buy an Apple iPad, a survey published today said.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Apple's iPad won't put a crimp on sales of netbooks this year, an analyst has predicted.
Controlling a coilgun from your iPhone? I guess there's an app for that too!
Is the stunning success of the iPad cutting into Apple's Mac sales? One leading Wall Street analyst says no, but another industry watcher says it's too early to tell.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA