The chief executive of South Australia's health department issued a sternly worded letter to all staff in late May warning them off corporate purchases of Apple's flagship iPad device until the department's IT team could properly assess the device.
Despite all claims by PC purists that the iPad is a toy that has no real purpose--especially in the corporate world, there are large enterprises embracing the tablet device.
Like virtually every other hardware vendor, LG has announced plans to join the tablet PC revolution. It seems that LG might be following in HP's footsteps, though, by abandoning the Windows 7 tablet prototype it has been promoting in favor of a table...
Apple says it has sold 3 million iPads in just 80 days, validating the tablet computer's popularity among consumers and business users.
A helicopter that wirelessly sends video to its controlling iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch will be available in the U.S. in September, France-based Parrot announced this week at the E3 game expo in Los Angeles.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has opened an investigation into the leak of an estimated 114,000 Apple iPad user e-mail addresses.
The rumours that Apple wants to buy high-rated UK chip supplier ARM have returned with dramatic effect.
A glitch in AT&T's Web site has exposed the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 iPad buyers.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Budget Australian airline Jetstar has announced it will be undertaking a trial of the iPad as an in-flight entertainment device for domestic flights.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said Tuesday that his company didn't begin the long-running feud with Adobe over Flash, but only reacted after its rival "started to raise a stink."
Get ready for the iPad clones. In a week that, according to Apple, saw iPad sales hit the two million unit mark, IDG News Service reports that the Computex Taipei trade show is anticipating demonstrations of a dozen or more rivals to the iPad.
Apple has now sold more than two million iPad tablets, it said Monday, less than two months after the iPad's April 3 U.S. launch.
NetComm today launched 'MyZone', a mobile 3G Wi-Fi router that will initially be sold exclusively through official Apple retail stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT