Optus has finally announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air tablet, with the telco offering the new tablet on both 12 and 24 month contracts.
Vodafone has announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display tablets, but will only sell selected models.
Telstra has announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display tablets.
We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
Apple made a point of doing a side-by-side comparison of its new iPad Mini with Google's Nexus 7 at the launch event Tuesday in San Jose, highlighting the mini tablet's thinness, larger viewable screen area and custom app compatibility.
Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
If recent rumors about Apple's imminent tablet plans are true, the third-generation iPad will arrive sometime between February and April 2012.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple is working to fix the battery problems faced by users of devices carrying its i0S 5 mobile operating system, solve a security issue with the magnetic SmartCover for the iPad 2 and add a new multi-touch feature to its original tablet.
A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
Amazon compromised on several hardware features of its Kindle Fire to deliver the most affordable mainstream 7-inch media tablet. Arriving on November 15 for $199, the Kindle Fire will enter a crowded market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC