Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Apple's iOS is closing the gap on rival Android in the US market, according to new statistics released today by Kantar Worldpanel ComTech, which says that the three months that ended in May 2013 saw iOS' share of the American smartphone market grow b...
Apple has seen its share of smartphone sales overtaken by Android devices in recent months, and now, according to a report from a British newspaper, it could be in the process of losing the lead in app downloads as well.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Apple's iOS-based iPhone continues to be the preferred smartphone for nearly 50% of consumers, with Android the top choice for about one-third of them. The real surprise is evidence that Windows Phone OS now outstrips Android in user satisfaction.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTest LeadSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA