Consumers looking to decorate their homes can now visualise new furniture and décor products in life-like 3D in their own rooms, thanks to a new Augmented Reality platform, from Cimagine.
It may not be ready for gift-giving this year, but come 2017 this could be the hottest item on wish lists around the world: a $300 device that enables X-ray vision.
A look at some of the coolest bits of Chrome experimentation out there, in honor of Google’s 1000th Chrome experiment being published this week.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
The iPhone has become a battleground for a number of popular mobile app categories. In addition to Apple's own native apps, there is an ecosystem of third-party apps--all fighting for a place on your iPhone.
This past Sunday Apple celebrated the 10th anniversary of the iTunes Music Store
Where to watch the big event on Jan. 21, plan your trip to DC, or watch President Obama dance Gangnam style
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
iPad and iPhone apps are all the rage amongst Australia’s largest banks — but Westpac subsidiary, St George, has bucked the trend by launching what it claims is the first mobile banking application in Australia to focus on the emerging Android platfo...
Security researchers today said Facebook's new requirement that developers link legitimate accounts to their software won't stop rogue applications from infecting its users with adware.
Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW