For the second time in the last four weeks, Adobe has told users that hackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in Flash Player, again by embedding malicious code inside a Microsoft Office document.
Microsoft said on Tuesday that it would backport an Office 2010 security feature to the older and more widely used Office 2003 and Office 2007 early next year.
Adobe today released Reader X, the next version of its popular software that includes a "sandbox" designed to protect users from PDF attacks.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 12 vulnerabilities in Firefox, including a second patch for a "binary planting" problem in Windows that researchers publicized last year.
Microsoft said Monday that an "unprecedented wave" of attacks are exploiting vulnerabilities in Oracle's Java software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC