For the second time in the last four weeks, Adobe has told users that hackers are exploiting an unpatched bug in Flash Player, again by embedding malicious code inside a Microsoft Office document.
Microsoft said on Tuesday that it would backport an Office 2010 security feature to the older and more widely used Office 2003 and Office 2007 early next year.
Adobe today released Reader X, the next version of its popular software that includes a "sandbox" designed to protect users from PDF attacks.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 12 vulnerabilities in Firefox, including a second patch for a "binary planting" problem in Windows that researchers publicized last year.
Microsoft said Monday that an "unprecedented wave" of attacks are exploiting vulnerabilities in Oracle's Java software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW