A yet-to-be-patched flaw discovered in the Apache HTTP server allows attackers to access protected resources on the internal network if some rewrite rules are not defined properly.
Despite the growing momentum of the LibreOffice fork of OpenOffice, the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) is urging the community of volunteer developers to rally around the OpenOffice code base as the canonical version of the open source software sui...
Oracle has subpoenaed the Apache Software Foundation in connection with its ongoing intellectual property suit against Google, the open-source group <a href="https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_subpoenaed">said We...
Seemingly anxious to get the next version of the Java programming language ratified, Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its stance on the proposed Java Standard Edition 7.
Charging that Oracle has willfully disregarded the licensing terms for its own Java technology, the Apache Software Foundation has called upon other members of the Java Community Process (JCP) to vote against the next proposed version of the language...
The Apache Foundation has completed a major upgrade of its Maven software build system, making it speedier and more extensible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC