These are frugal times for business, and an organization starting out might have very little money to spend on IT. Even if you're part of an established business, you're probably feeling the pinch.
Microsoft has offered free protection with Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) for some time, and it recently expanded the availability of the antivirus protection for small businesses. A recent move to push out Microsoft Security Essentials to Windo...
One of the first places people often turn to when searching for antivirus protection for their new computer is Symantec's Norton suite of security tools. The company is now looking to extend that protection beyond the PC to your mobile phone through ...
Juniper this week unveiled software, based on its recent purchase of sMobile, to protect mobile devices from security threats.
Microsoft Security Essentials is fake. Well, it is and it isn't. Microsoft Security Essentials is a free antimalware protection program from Microsoft, but a new malware threat identified by security software vendor F-Secure is also masquerading as M...
Everyone knows that the Mac OS X operating system is just inherently secure. Any Apple loyalist will gladly explain to you everything that is wrong with Microsoft Windows, and how happy they are with not having to worry about malware and exploits on ...
AVG may not have the brand recognition of McAfee or Symantec, but with two decades of experience and over 110 million customers it's no slouch in security either.
The Zeus botnet remains a robust network that is difficult to destroy despite an international sting operation that saw dozens arrested this week for allegedly stealing money from online bank accounts.
Germany will soon launch a service to help consumers remove malicious software from their computers in an attempt to stem the spread of spam-sending botnets.
When you ask IT professionals if they use cloud computing or software-as-a-service, most start by saying "no". But if you ask some follow up questions, you will quickly find out about "that one application" that is a SaaS application.
The most significant breach of U.S. military computers ever was carried out in 2008 by W32.SillyFDC, a low-level-threat worm that got into the network via a thumb drive plugged into a military laptop.
Microsoft has released a beta for the next version of its free security software, Security Essentials, according to a blog post.
High brand visibility from large security vendors doesn't necessarily mean that their products dominate the market, according to a new study of security software.
Panda Security has bolstered the features available in its free antivirus product, Cloud Antivirus, adding a new behavioural engine and Windows autorun control.
Fake antivirus software is becoming more prevalent on the Internet, with its creators using clever methods to fool users into installing the programs, according to a new report from Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW