Researchers from Stanford University have developed an automated tool that is capable of deciphering text-based anti-spam tests used by many popular websites with a significant degree of accuracy.
Zero-day exploits are nerve-racking for IT professionals but are far less dangerous than unpatched older vulnerabilities for which fixes are available, Microsoft says.
All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
Facebook has partnered with security vendor Websense to protect its users from third-party malicious URLs spammed on the social networking website, the companies said on Monday.
The latest social engineering trick to get victims to open malicious email attachments accuses them of being spammers and threatens to sue them if they don't stop.
Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Spam - particularly the kind with malicious attachments - is exploding, reaching a two-year high overall, which includes the spike last fall just before the SpamIt operation folded its doors, a security firm says.
Career criminal Willie Sutton was often quoted saying that he robbed banks "because that's where the money is." The legend sounds good, but Sutton actually said in his biography, "Go where the money is...and go there often."
An explosion in mobile malware in the first half of 2011 has exponentially increased the chance of an Android device getting infected according to one study. Unfortunately for Android users, another study shows that they are the least aware of securi...
According to some headlines, the sky is falling on Android. No, I am not referring to the headlines predicting that the iPhone 5 will double Apple's smartphone market share and leave Android in its dust. I am referring to reports that a new Trojan ha...
Google has started to move e-mail security features from its Postini service directly into its Google Apps collaboration and communication suite.
The Google+ social networking site malfunctioned this weekend, spamming its users with repeated notifications via e-mail.
Worms, denial-of-service attacks and spam just aren't paying out like they used to. That's what Cisco Systems found when it took a close look at the illegal marketplace for scammers and spammers.
It has been the busiest quarter on record for malware according to a new report from McAfee. The McAfee Threats Report: First Quarter 2011 claims six million unique malware samples were recorded during the first quarter of 2011, and also points out t...
There is a new world order. MacDefender, and subsequently MacGuard, demonstrate that the inherent security by obscurity of the Mac is fading, and that attackers are looking at the bigger picture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW