Researchers from Stanford University have developed an automated tool that is capable of deciphering text-based anti-spam tests used by many popular websites with a significant degree of accuracy.
Zero-day exploits are nerve-racking for IT professionals but are far less dangerous than unpatched older vulnerabilities for which fixes are available, Microsoft says.
All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
Facebook has partnered with security vendor Websense to protect its users from third-party malicious URLs spammed on the social networking website, the companies said on Monday.
The latest social engineering trick to get victims to open malicious email attachments accuses them of being spammers and threatens to sue them if they don't stop.
Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Spam - particularly the kind with malicious attachments - is exploding, reaching a two-year high overall, which includes the spike last fall just before the SpamIt operation folded its doors, a security firm says.
Career criminal Willie Sutton was often quoted saying that he robbed banks "because that's where the money is." The legend sounds good, but Sutton actually said in his biography, "Go where the money is...and go there often."
An explosion in mobile malware in the first half of 2011 has exponentially increased the chance of an Android device getting infected according to one study. Unfortunately for Android users, another study shows that they are the least aware of securi...
According to some headlines, the sky is falling on Android. No, I am not referring to the headlines predicting that the iPhone 5 will double Apple's smartphone market share and leave Android in its dust. I am referring to reports that a new Trojan ha...
Google has started to move e-mail security features from its Postini service directly into its Google Apps collaboration and communication suite.
The Google+ social networking site malfunctioned this weekend, spamming its users with repeated notifications via e-mail.
Worms, denial-of-service attacks and spam just aren't paying out like they used to. That's what Cisco Systems found when it took a close look at the illegal marketplace for scammers and spammers.
It has been the busiest quarter on record for malware according to a new report from McAfee. The McAfee Threats Report: First Quarter 2011 claims six million unique malware samples were recorded during the first quarter of 2011, and also points out t...
There is a new world order. MacDefender, and subsequently MacGuard, demonstrate that the inherent security by obscurity of the Mac is fading, and that attackers are looking at the bigger picture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC