LG will begin mass producing flexible display screens for smartphones in the fourth quarter of this year, according to the Korea Times.
Huawei calls the Windows Phone platform weak despite using it as the foundation for some of the smartphones it makes.
Within just a few days of Apple unveiling iOS 7 at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference last week, a creative designer came out with a concept of what iPhone 6 might look like with the new software.
Think of Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference as a giant tea cup, drained to the dregs of loose leaf tea and the entire iOSphere leaning-in to read the soggy remains and figure out what the heck is happening with iPhone 6.
With Apple's WWDC providing actual news and, you know, facts, the iOSphere seemed like a hot air balloon that was rapidly cooling and losing not only altitude but attitude. Blogs and tech sites seemed to flounder in finding something to say that coul...
Noted Jefferies analyst, Peter Misek, said in a research note that the US International Trade Commission's injunction against the sale of the iPhone 4 could deprive Apple of as much as $US2 billion in revenue.
It was going to show up at CES. It was going to show up at Mobile World Congress. It was definitely, definitely going to show up at Google I/O and be the hardware announcement that the rumor mill delved so deeply to find, and that wound up never mate...
Hilarity is rare in the iOSphere, rumors being serious business. But this week a post at a Korean tech website, describing a 12.9-inch iPad maxi in the works, triggered hilarity at 9to5Mac for reasons that are unclear.
Contradicting previous claims made by other executives in the company, Kim Wong, vice president of the European division of LG Mobile, told Dutch site All About Phones that LG will not have a flexible display screen ready by the end of 2013.
In the world of tech, where eyes are typically focused on "the next big thing," the speculation and noise surrounding Apple's next big move continue to grow louder.
If you've ever dropped, broken or drowned your mobile phone, Kyocera Wireless has a deal for you: two new waterproofed Android phones, one of them ruggedized, aimed at first-time smartphone buyers looking for affordable handsets. The products were an...
Those hoping for a major new Android version or splashy device launch were likely disappointed by the Android portion of the keynote today at the Google I/O conference in San Francisco – but developers may have gotten more than they bargained for.
An unstable hot air mass troubled the iOSphere this week, the sky blackened by contradictory rumours, sometimes in the same blog post.
The truth is out there, in blurry, "leaked" photos of the iPad 5 rear shell, which is just the right size for the compost pile of iOSphere rumors. One thing seems certain: iPad 5 will be rectangular.
The iPlasticPhone rears its glossy head and the iOSphere shivers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT