U.S. officials are open to a discussion with their German counterparts after an employee with Germany's intelligence agency was arrested for allegedly acting as a double agent for the U.S.
The U.S. and German governments remain far from an agreement on the appropriate level of surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency on German residents, leaders of both countries said Friday.
Protecting privacy was on the minds of almost all the dignitaries assembled in Hanover, Germany, on Sunday night to open this year's Cebit trade show, the theme of which is "datability," or big data with responsibility.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
A bipartisan group of more than 85 lawmakers has introduced legislation to end the U.S. National Security Agency's broad collection of U.S. telephone records by imposing new restrictions on who the agency can target.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- FTTest Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC