Feature packed and wanting for nothing
Great sound hampered by selective connectivity
When great companies make poor smartphones
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
When good features go cheap
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Hands down the best phablet under $400
The best of Sony, only bigger.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Sometimes it's better never than late.
Is it worth the $1000+ price?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid Cloud transition
- OneDrive adds 'Albums,' will soon add automatic photo import from PC
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.