A bigger screen, larger battery and higher resolution camera make the Lumia 640 a worthwhile upgrade
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
Samsung's JS9500 holds a lot of promise and wastes some too
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
Can it turn Samsung's smartphone business around?
Is HTC still trying to make the best phone in the world?
Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
Everyone loves the classics, right?
The first phablet to don the Nexus moniker rates among the best
Trusting HTC's Re camera on New Year's Eve
From left field comes Motorola as it sets the new standard in smartphone flagships
The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
A full sized-tablet in 8-inch clothing.
All the right ingredients
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA