Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
The prestige of a flagship, the price of a bargain.
Not playing the spec race means the G4 is a fantastic smartphone designed for the real world
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A triple-interface flash drive that can be used on iPhones and Androids
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
A budget smartphone worth your time
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT