Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
The prestige of a flagship, the price of a bargain.
Not playing the spec race means the G4 is a fantastic smartphone designed for the real world
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A triple-interface flash drive that can be used on iPhones and Androids
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
A budget smartphone worth your time
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW