First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but too many significant flaws to recommend
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
The One Max has a 5.9in display, a microSD card slot, and includes a fingerprint scanner on the back
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
A cheap Telstra 4G smartphone, with super-fast downloads
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The 7in ASUS Fonepad adds smartphone calling capabilities to a traditional tablet form factor
The new Transformer Pad Infinity is a top of the line Android tablet with a 10.1in 2560x1600 IPS screen
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
An inexpensive Android tablet that's useful for Web browsing and streaming videos
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »