Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
The prestige of a flagship, the price of a bargain.
Not playing the spec race means the G4 is a fantastic smartphone designed for the real world
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A triple-interface flash drive that can be used on iPhones and Androids
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
A budget smartphone worth your time
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC