Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
The prestige of a flagship, the price of a bargain.
Not playing the spec race means the G4 is a fantastic smartphone designed for the real world
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
A 2K screen, thin profile and wide set of features make the Z4 Tablet a great purchase
A triple-interface flash drive that can be used on iPhones and Androids
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
A budget smartphone worth your time
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW