Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Unless you live in Japan, get ready to feel jealous: HTC on Thursday announced a new and impressive J Butterfly that is only available there. Here is how it compares to the One M9, currently the most advanced smartphone from HTC available globally.
Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax and Xiaomi from China have given the low-end segment a shake up with their latest products, and even if the devices don't go on sale around the world, their launches will likely be felt globally.
Vodafone is adding three 4G smartphones to its introductory plans in an effort to drive Internet traffic on its network.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
Following the global no-show of Sony’s Z4 flagship is the global unveiling of the Xperia C4, a phablet lacking in tough credentials, but one versed in the art of the ‘selfie’.
Will bezel-less phones be the next big thing?
Xiaomi led China's smartphone market as its biggest vendor for the third straight quarter. But Apple is closing in, thanks to demand for its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and may even overtake Xiaomi this year.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has emerged as the benchmark for flagship smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new G4 from LG Electronics.
Samsung Electronics registered its sixth straight quarterly decline in profits in the first three months of this year as competition bit into its key smartphone and display businesses.
LG Electronics' G4 is a high-end smartphone with a removable battery and a microSD card slot, but its design falls short when compared with other expensive devices.
LG Electronics is giving its latest flagship smartphone, the leather-covered G4, a big removable battery and a power-efficient processor, hoping a long battery life will help it stand out among tough competitors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT