With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
Chinese vendor OnePlus has done it again, and produced a powerful smartphone at a bargain price.
Huawei Technologies' shift to selling high-end smartphones is paying off. The more expensive devices helped almost double the company's handset revenue in this year's first half.
Chinese brands don't always command much attention in the U.S. So when ZTE teased its newest smartphone, the Axon, it initially didn't mention the company at all.
Samsung Electronics expects to report lower than expected earnings for the second quarter after supply shortages kept down sales of its Galaxy S6 smartphone.
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
A consumer protection group in China is suing Samsung Electronics and a Chinese vendor for placing too many preinstalled apps on phones, and is demanding that the whole smartphone industry eschew bloatware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Jorno Folding Bluetooth Keyboard review: A Kickstarter vision loses sight of the basics
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT