At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Samsung has announced its next-generation flagship smartphones - the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 6 (Marshmallow). Both phones look strikingly similar to last year's models (the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge), but include features like...
A new kind of Android malware can steal online banking credentials and hold a device's files hostage for ransom, delivering a particularly nasty one-two punch.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT