The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Google has released the final developer tools for Android's next version and <a href="http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2015/08/m-developer-preview-3-final-sdk.html" target="new">announced</a> that it will be named Marshmallow.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW