At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Samsung has announced its next-generation flagship smartphones - the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 6 (Marshmallow). Both phones look strikingly similar to last year's models (the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge), but include features like...
A new kind of Android malware can steal online banking credentials and hold a device's files hostage for ransom, delivering a particularly nasty one-two punch.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel shows how smart cities are constantly communicating
- Oculus Rift price cut: VR headset, Oculus Touch controller costs each slashed by $100
- Samsung's Evo+ 128GB microSD card has dropped to $40 at B&H
- Beefed-up Twitter abuse tools let you silence those notorious eggs
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCyber Security ProfessionalACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW