Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
Samsung and Sony recently showcased the new tablets that will lead their range, the Samsung Galaxy NotePro (12.2) and the Sony Xperia Tablet Z2. We have put the two tablets head-to-head in an effort to figure out which tablet will be the biggest thre...
LG's original G Pro was named the "Best Smartphone" of last year's Mobile World Congress. Now the company has released its successor, the G Pro 2, and it's looking to take on Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S5. Few details set the two smartphones apart, an...
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one by gifting a new smartphone?
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
We've taken the time to gather a list of shortcomings that we believe Google could better address in the next version of Android.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
What different advantages can a curved screen bring to a smartphone? Well, not a whole lot. But Samsung's newest smartphone, the Galaxy Round, comes off as a posh device that may be the company's best looking handset yet.
Google's robot-themed OS has consistently been the first to deliver a number of features that we now take for granted, so now, on the eve of Android's fifth birthday, it's time to give the little green guy the respect he deserves.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCFront End DeveloperWA