Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
“The smartwatch is now a category waiting for a market.”
Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to s...
Oppo's N3 brings a rotating camera to the smartphone. This means its high resolution rear camera can double as a high resolution front camera. And at 16 megapixels, it’s likely capable of capturing the largest selfie photos of any smartphone cam to d...
Sony offloading its smartphone business is bad news for every stakeholder other than its competition. It’s bad for the company, for carriers and for anybody with a smartphone. Here are the top five reasons why.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCAccessability TesterACT