Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to s...
Oppo's N3 brings a rotating camera to the smartphone. This means its high resolution rear camera can double as a high resolution front camera. And at 16 megapixels, it’s likely capable of capturing the largest selfie photos of any smartphone cam to d...
Sony offloading its smartphone business is bad news for every stakeholder other than its competition. It’s bad for the company, for carriers and for anybody with a smartphone. Here are the top five reasons why.
Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Emerging amidst rumours Sony will be pulling out of the smartphone space is the Xperia Z4 Tablet. The powerful, thin and light slate is the best assertion yet the company is not exiting anything anytime soon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Zendesk tool taps machine learning to nip customer-service problems in the bud
- Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- Microsoft expands FastTrack service to aid Office 365 migration for businesses
- Verizon will use its mobile supercookie to target customers with AOL ads
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW