Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Android in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Smartphones are meant to make our lives easier--or at least more connected to people we want to communicate with--so why does typing on them sometimes seem on a par with performing root canal surgery?
“The smartwatch is now a category waiting for a market.”
Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Videos about Android
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW