Almost everything about this phone is perfect
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A fun indoor drone, but battery life is a problem
Android in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
“The smartwatch is now a category waiting for a market.”
Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Videos about Android
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW