Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
Android Wear in pictures
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
It's actually not that weird. Rather than using your fingerprint, this technology merely recognizes you by your vein structure.
Yep, the latest Watch Urbane makes voice calls. Performance has been spotty, but there's no disputing this is the most feature-packed Android Wear watch around.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Google wrapped up its annual I/O keynote presentation on Wednesday after unveiling its version of FaceTime, its version of Apple Watch Complications, and its version of Siri on steroids. But Google also announced a few new features, especially as par...
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Maturing technologies have made smartwatches a reality and the release of Apple’s Watch is expected to drive adoption in Australia. Testing many smartwatches has helped us grow to appreciate the features smartwatches have to offer.
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further st...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW