Kobo hopes the Arc 10HD will appeal both as an Android tablet and an e-reader. Is it worth it?
A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids' user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
A well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but too many significant flaws to recommend
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The 7in ASUS Fonepad adds smartphone calling capabilities to a traditional tablet form factor
The new Transformer Pad Infinity is a top of the line Android tablet with a 10.1in 2560x1600 IPS screen
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW