Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
As PC sales remain sluggish, analysts expect Taiwanese vendors Acer and Asustek Computer to try to seize today's changing tech market with low-end Android tablets, for which consumer demand is high.
Samsung has today announced availability and pricing details for its upcoming Galaxy Note 8.0 Android tablet. The Wi-Fi only model will sell for $459 outright and be available in "early April".
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
Asus has started rolling out an update to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its Transformer Pad TF300 tablet.
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
One of the first low-cost Android tablets with an Intel x86 processor was announced at Mobile World Congress, setting the stage for a long battle between the world's largest chip maker and ARM, whose processors go into most tablets today.
HP has announced that its upcoming Slate 7 Android tablet will sell for less than Google's popular Nexus 7 when it launches in Australia.
World’s biggest mobile show boasts LTE phones, Android tablets, Gigabit Wi-Fi, Firefox OS and more
Hewlett-Packard has reentered the consumer tablet market with the Slate 7, an Android-based device with a 7-inch screen that will start at US$169.
Lenovo has announced new 7-inch and 10-inch tablets with quad-core processors and Google's latest Android 4.2 operating system, becoming one of the few companies to offer that version of the OS in tablets.
Kogan has today unveiled two new budget, dual-core Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
Australian manufacturer and online retailer Kogan has today unveiled two new budget Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
While first day sales for Microsoft's Surface RT tablet attracted a long line in Beijing back in October, demand for the device in China has been low, as shipments reached only 30,000 units during the fourth quarter, according to research firm IDC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC