Google has released a new international commercial for its Nexus 10 tablet, attempting to highlight a number of Jelly Bean specific Android features.
As PC sales remain sluggish, analysts expect Taiwanese vendors Acer and Asustek Computer to try to seize today's changing tech market with low-end Android tablets, for which consumer demand is high.
Samsung has today announced availability and pricing details for its upcoming Galaxy Note 8.0 Android tablet. The Wi-Fi only model will sell for $459 outright and be available in "early April".
Acer's DA220HQL looks like a giant Android tablet, with its 1920 x 1080 pixel, 21.5-inch touch screen -- but you wouldn't want to carry it around.
Asus has started rolling out an update to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its Transformer Pad TF300 tablet.
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
One of the first low-cost Android tablets with an Intel x86 processor was announced at Mobile World Congress, setting the stage for a long battle between the world's largest chip maker and ARM, whose processors go into most tablets today.
HP has announced that its upcoming Slate 7 Android tablet will sell for less than Google's popular Nexus 7 when it launches in Australia.
World’s biggest mobile show boasts LTE phones, Android tablets, Gigabit Wi-Fi, Firefox OS and more
Hewlett-Packard has reentered the consumer tablet market with the Slate 7, an Android-based device with a 7-inch screen that will start at US$169.
Lenovo has announced new 7-inch and 10-inch tablets with quad-core processors and Google's latest Android 4.2 operating system, becoming one of the few companies to offer that version of the OS in tablets.
Kogan has today unveiled two new budget, dual-core Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
Australian manufacturer and online retailer Kogan has today unveiled two new budget Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
While first day sales for Microsoft's Surface RT tablet attracted a long line in Beijing back in October, demand for the device in China has been low, as shipments reached only 30,000 units during the fourth quarter, according to research firm IDC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia