If you want a higher-end Android tablet than can rival the iPad mini, take a look at Acer's Iconia Tab 8, set to arrive in the third quarter. We checked one out ahead of Computex in Taipei on Saturday and came away reasonably impressed with a device ...
Taiwanese PC maker Acer is rolling out an 8-inch Android tablet, set to arrive in the third quarter.
Following up on a jury verdict, Apple has asked a court in California to order Samsung Electronics to stop using features that were found to infringe three of its patents.
Google is developing a new tablet with advanced vision capabilities that can be used to capture 3D images.
Chinese smartphone vendor Xiaomi has made a name for itself by selling iPhone-like gear for almost a third of the price of Apple products. It may sound too good to be true, but the company is managing to sell millions of phones and is already kicking...
Google aims to fuel international sales in the Play store by expanding the use of carrier billing and letting developers sell apps in more countries. The company has also added PayPal as a new payment method in countries such as the U.S. and Germany.
A bid by Samsung Electronics to get a Texas court to dismiss a patent infringement complaint by Apple-backed Rockstar was rejected after the judge decided Thursday that a Rockstar subsidiary had standing to sue.
Samsung Electronics has sent out invitations to a June 12 event in New York, at which the company is expected to launch new Android tablets.
After disrupting China's smartphone market, local vendor Xiaomi is looking to shake up the tablet space with a new low-price slate set to rival Apple's iPad mini.
Asus may launch its first wearable device in this year's third quarter in line with its growing reliance on devices like smartphones and tablets to drive sales.
After flirting with the idea for more than a year, Advanced Micro Devices has finally provided concrete details for bringing Android to its chips as the company looks to support more operating systems beyond Windows.
In case it wasn't clear already, Intel and Microsoft are no longer joined at the hip. Intel is trying desperately to grow its share of the tablet market, and with Windows flunking out on those devices, Android is where it's at.
As big name vendors prepare Intel-powered tablets this year, the U.S. chip maker is also courting little-known "white box" vendors in Shenzhen, China, for its tablet chips.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Lenovo's first Yoga tablet, introduced late last year, met with bad reviews, so the company hopes the second time's a charm with the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCAPI DeveloperOther