If you want a higher-end Android tablet than can rival the iPad mini, take a look at Acer's Iconia Tab 8, set to arrive in the third quarter. We checked one out ahead of Computex in Taipei on Saturday and came away reasonably impressed with a device ...
Taiwanese PC maker Acer is rolling out an 8-inch Android tablet, set to arrive in the third quarter.
Following up on a jury verdict, Apple has asked a court in California to order Samsung Electronics to stop using features that were found to infringe three of its patents.
Google is developing a new tablet with advanced vision capabilities that can be used to capture 3D images.
Chinese smartphone vendor Xiaomi has made a name for itself by selling iPhone-like gear for almost a third of the price of Apple products. It may sound too good to be true, but the company is managing to sell millions of phones and is already kicking...
Google aims to fuel international sales in the Play store by expanding the use of carrier billing and letting developers sell apps in more countries. The company has also added PayPal as a new payment method in countries such as the U.S. and Germany.
A bid by Samsung Electronics to get a Texas court to dismiss a patent infringement complaint by Apple-backed Rockstar was rejected after the judge decided Thursday that a Rockstar subsidiary had standing to sue.
Samsung Electronics has sent out invitations to a June 12 event in New York, at which the company is expected to launch new Android tablets.
After disrupting China's smartphone market, local vendor Xiaomi is looking to shake up the tablet space with a new low-price slate set to rival Apple's iPad mini.
Asus may launch its first wearable device in this year's third quarter in line with its growing reliance on devices like smartphones and tablets to drive sales.
After flirting with the idea for more than a year, Advanced Micro Devices has finally provided concrete details for bringing Android to its chips as the company looks to support more operating systems beyond Windows.
In case it wasn't clear already, Intel and Microsoft are no longer joined at the hip. Intel is trying desperately to grow its share of the tablet market, and with Windows flunking out on those devices, Android is where it's at.
As big name vendors prepare Intel-powered tablets this year, the U.S. chip maker is also courting little-known "white box" vendors in Shenzhen, China, for its tablet chips.
French tablet maker Archos is using a tweaked version of Bluetooth Low Energy to monitor and control smart devices around the home.
Lenovo's first Yoga tablet, introduced late last year, met with bad reviews, so the company hopes the second time's a charm with the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's buys sales-gamification startup with eye to CRM combo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW