Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Android tablets could become more appealing to the enterprise with VMware's View Client for Android.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
ASUS has today announced local pricing details for its Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet, pricing it significantly higher in Australia than in the US.
ASUS will announce the Australian launch of its anticipated Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet at a media event in Sydney on 24 May.
Optus has confirmed it will launch Motorola's Xoom Android tablet in June, a month after the device goes on sale through Telstra.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Telstra has announced that all AFL games will be streamed live to mobile phones and tablets from 2012, following a landmark $1.25 billion AFL television rights deal.
Telstra has confirmed it will sell the Motorola Xoom Android tablet in Australia from next month following weeks of rumours.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
Vodafone today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, has been delayed until May 4 in Australia.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT