Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Android tablets could become more appealing to the enterprise with VMware's View Client for Android.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
ASUS has today announced local pricing details for its Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet, pricing it significantly higher in Australia than in the US.
ASUS will announce the Australian launch of its anticipated Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet at a media event in Sydney on 24 May.
Optus has confirmed it will launch Motorola's Xoom Android tablet in June, a month after the device goes on sale through Telstra.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Telstra has announced that all AFL games will be streamed live to mobile phones and tablets from 2012, following a landmark $1.25 billion AFL television rights deal.
Telstra has confirmed it will sell the Motorola Xoom Android tablet in Australia from next month following weeks of rumours.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
Vodafone today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, has been delayed until May 4 in Australia.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT