Toshiba on Wednesday acknowledged a bug that causes its Thrive tablet to not wake up from sleep mode, and the company said it is working on a fix.
Android tablets could become more appealing to the enterprise with VMware's View Client for Android.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
ASUS has today announced local pricing details for its Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet, pricing it significantly higher in Australia than in the US.
ASUS will announce the Australian launch of its anticipated Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet at a media event in Sydney on 24 May.
Optus has confirmed it will launch Motorola's Xoom Android tablet in June, a month after the device goes on sale through Telstra.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Telstra has announced that all AFL games will be streamed live to mobile phones and tablets from 2012, following a landmark $1.25 billion AFL television rights deal.
Telstra has confirmed it will sell the Motorola Xoom Android tablet in Australia from next month following weeks of rumours.
Once offered as a premium device that cost almost $1000, Telstra today slashed the price of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab Android tablet to just $299.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
Vodafone today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, has been delayed until May 4 in Australia.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW