Samsung Electronics' newest Android tablets might as well be called "the Galaxy Air" series. They are the company's thinnest and lightest yet, and could offer an attractive alternative to Apple's iPad Air 2.
By putting its flagship tablet on a diet, improving cameras and battery life, Sony wants to bring back some luster to the tablet market.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
Nokia is once again developing mobile devices, and this time the company is using Android. The N1 tablet has a high-resolution 7.9-inch screen and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Fast-rising smartphone maker Xiaomi has quickly become one of China's biggest tablet makers as well, but Apple is still holding steady as the country's top vendor, according to new data.
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The U.S. International Trade Commission, the country's top trade court, is launching an investigation into allegations by Nvidia that several Samsung cellphones and tablet PCs contain graphics technology that infringes on its patents.
Amazon.com is providing more bang-for-the-buck with four new Fire tablets, with prices starting as low as US$99 for a Fire HD with a 6-inch screen.
Intel has teamed with Indian education startup Metis Learning on an Android tablet that aims to keep children away from violent TV content and games on their parents' smartphones.
Using a tablet to make a phone call may sound unorthodox. But in Asia's emerging markets, vendors are increasingly shipping 7-inch tablets with voice call functions, according to research firm IDC.
The 'little rice' that could
Google has released a new version of Play Services that opens the door to more smartwatch apps and cooler games.
As if there weren't enough Android tablets with 10-inch screens on the market to make choosing one over the others an already difficult task, Samsung Electronics has thrown another option into the ring with the Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
Samsung is banking on the high-resolution Super AMOLED screens on its Galaxy Tab S tablets, which also weigh less than Apple's latest iPads, to help it maintain momentum in a tough market.
Small Chinese tablet makers continue to experiment with dual-boot tablets running Windows or Android, a market that big device makers have shied from.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW