German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Androids will greet guests at Japanese smart hotel
- Wi-Fi growth set to drive sales of new Ethernet speeds
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.