Google has exhausted initial stocks of its new Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just two days after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
Google has already exhausted its first stock allocations of the black Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just hours after the device went on sale in Australia.
Popular Twitter account @evleaks has published a leaked press image that shows a white version of Google's upcoming Nexus 5 smartphone.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a re-run of a budget Android smartphone it advertised back in July, cutting $20 off the original price of the handset.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Sony Mobile has today announced the availability of its new entry level Xperia M smartphone, but the device lacks 4G connectivity.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android smartphone in Australia from Wednesday, 11 September, but the device doesn't appear to represent good value for money.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
It's not totally out-of-character for Google to build hype around a forthcoming product with carefully planned marketing shennanigans. This time, the sneak peek of what might be a Nexus 5 in a video promoting the Android 4.4 Kit Kat announcement may ...
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD