Google has exhausted initial stocks of its new Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just two days after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
Google has already exhausted its first stock allocations of the black Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just hours after the device went on sale in Australia.
Popular Twitter account @evleaks has published a leaked press image that shows a white version of Google's upcoming Nexus 5 smartphone.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a re-run of a budget Android smartphone it advertised back in July, cutting $20 off the original price of the handset.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Sony Mobile has today announced the availability of its new entry level Xperia M smartphone, but the device lacks 4G connectivity.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a new Android smartphone in Australia from Wednesday, 11 September, but the device doesn't appear to represent good value for money.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
It's not totally out-of-character for Google to build hype around a forthcoming product with carefully planned marketing shennanigans. This time, the sneak peek of what might be a Nexus 5 in a video promoting the Android 4.4 Kit Kat announcement may ...
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW