Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC