Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW