Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW