If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
The Commonwealth Bank today released its NetBank mobile banking application for Google Android smartphones.
Google has expanded the number of countries where paid applications are offered on Android Market. Developers in 20 more countries will be able to sell their applications, and users in 18 additional countries will be able to purchase those apps, the ...
Telstra has begun developing applications for Google's Android mobile operating system, starting with a video-on-demand National Rugby League (NRL) application.
Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
Chinese networking and telecommunications company Huawei will launch a Google Android-powered tablet in Australia by the end of 2010. The company claims the tablet's low price point will make it an appealing alternative to Apple's iPad.
After applications recently started disappearing from the Android Market, Google continued to have reliability issues with the online store as developers over the weekend experienced issues with erroneous download counts.
Google has fixed a problem that caused some mobile phone applications to disappear from the Android Market, the company said Tuesday. However, not everyone is convinced that Google's action will put an end to what Android developer Konrad Hübner call...
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
HTC has announced the Australian launch of its highly anticipated Hero and Tattoo Android smartphones, revealing that it will partner with retailer Harvey Norman rather than a carrier.
In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Apple's iPhone hasn't totally cornered the app obsession market, as Android users also lust for new finds in the Android Market, a survey by advertising platform AdMob found.
Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- CCSecurity Vetting OfficerACT
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness Analyst Fixed TermNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW