If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
The Commonwealth Bank today released its NetBank mobile banking application for Google Android smartphones.
Google has expanded the number of countries where paid applications are offered on Android Market. Developers in 20 more countries will be able to sell their applications, and users in 18 additional countries will be able to purchase those apps, the ...
Telstra has begun developing applications for Google's Android mobile operating system, starting with a video-on-demand National Rugby League (NRL) application.
Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
Chinese networking and telecommunications company Huawei will launch a Google Android-powered tablet in Australia by the end of 2010. The company claims the tablet's low price point will make it an appealing alternative to Apple's iPad.
After applications recently started disappearing from the Android Market, Google continued to have reliability issues with the online store as developers over the weekend experienced issues with erroneous download counts.
Google has fixed a problem that caused some mobile phone applications to disappear from the Android Market, the company said Tuesday. However, not everyone is convinced that Google's action will put an end to what Android developer Konrad Hübner call...
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
HTC has announced the Australian launch of its highly anticipated Hero and Tattoo Android smartphones, revealing that it will partner with retailer Harvey Norman rather than a carrier.
In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Apple's iPhone hasn't totally cornered the app obsession market, as Android users also lust for new finds in the Android Market, a survey by advertising platform AdMob found.
Droidify - an unofficial Spotify app that allowed owners of mobile phones running Google Android to access the online streaming site - is thought to have been pulled from the Android app store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCData and Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC