If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
The Commonwealth Bank today released its NetBank mobile banking application for Google Android smartphones.
Google has expanded the number of countries where paid applications are offered on Android Market. Developers in 20 more countries will be able to sell their applications, and users in 18 additional countries will be able to purchase those apps, the ...
Telstra has begun developing applications for Google's Android mobile operating system, starting with a video-on-demand National Rugby League (NRL) application.
Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
Are you using your smartphone to its fullest? Probably not--smartphone owners typically push their devices up to only about half their potential. Here are 14 smartphone apps to help your Android handset, BlackBerry, or iPhone become all that it can b...
Google Android is a great platform for mobile communications, but it's also designed from the ground up to offer a rich multimedia experience. Your Android device is jam-packed with features that let you manage and play your digital music in a variet...
Who needs to carry a camera if a smartphone is at hand? The Android operating system packs enough of photo functionality that it can often stand in for both a camera and a PC. Once you've learned how to harness your Android phone's photo power, captu...
Android can do a lot for you--but you have to know where to begin.
You know you can surf the Net on your Android phone--but did you know that the same phone can also enable you to surf the Net from your PC?
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
Samsung has finally released its Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which is set to go head to head with the Apple iPad.
By now, you've probably heard an earful about how great Android phones are, how they will take over the mobile world, and how they do everything the Apple iPhone can't. But if you haven't yet fully explored an Android phone, you may be wondering what...
Before buying an Android phone, you should find out which flavor of the operating system you'll get. Each tastily nicknamed update delivers new features, so it's important to find out what your Android phone will have--and what it might be missing.
Google's much-hyped Android operating system for mobile phones is clearly making a statement in 2010 -- headed by HTC's flagship Desire smartphone. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset yet...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA