The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
SBS has today announced the availability of its catch-up TV application, On Demand, for Android smartphones and tablets, but the app is initially exclusive to Samsung devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is "hoping" to make its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets by the end of 2013.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has updated its Android app to bring it in line with the iOS version, adding the ability to view radio and TV content and a number of other new features.
Foxtel is soon expected to release its Foxtel Go app on the Android platform, but latest rumours suggest the app will be available exclusively for Samsung mobile and tablet devices until October.
A week after it debuted in the US, Facebook has launched its Home Android launcher in the Australian Google Play Store.
Telstra has become the first telco in Australia to allow Android smartphone users to purchase apps from the Google Play Store through their mobile bill.
Hundreds of free apps in the Android market vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks as a result of unsound use of secure socket layer (SSL)
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
Researchers with F-Secure discovered an Android app that is a spy app disguised as a Snake game. The Snake spy app is for use with GPS Spy, an Android spy app. The idea is that you'd download and install the Snake spy app onto the Android phones that...
Google on Monday revealed a new software tool that lets just about anyone make apps for mobile phones that use its Android software.
AT&T may have opened its arms to Android with the release of Motorola's Backflip, but it isn't exactly embracing the platform's open nature.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
- Watch Catch Up TV through the AerialBox T2100 set-top box
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW