Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW