Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung suspends Chinese supplier over charges of using underage workers
- LastPass discloses now-fixed vulnerabilities ahead of security conference
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.