ASUS Eee Pad Transformer review: The Eee Pad Transformer boasts a 10.1in screen, and an optional, detachable keyboard dock accessory
Android 3.0 Honeycomb
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
A certain iPad 2 may be set to launch this Friday, but that hasn't stopped ViewSonic, the Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebooks and monitors, from announcing that its ViewPad 10s Android tablet is now available nationally from Harvey Norman retail s...
Apple's iPad 2 may be the dominant player in the tablet market, but the coming months will see the release of a plethora of Android tablets equipped with Google's latest 'Honeycomb' operating system.
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD