ASUS Eee Pad Transformer review: The Eee Pad Transformer boasts a 10.1in screen, and an optional, detachable keyboard dock accessory
Android 3.0 Honeycomb
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Optus has announced that it is now selling Motorola's Xoom Android tablet, and has priced the tablet device considerably lower than rival Telstra.
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
A certain iPad 2 may be set to launch this Friday, but that hasn't stopped ViewSonic, the Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebooks and monitors, from announcing that its ViewPad 10s Android tablet is now available nationally from Harvey Norman retail s...
Apple's iPad 2 may be the dominant player in the tablet market, but the coming months will see the release of a plethora of Android tablets equipped with Google's latest 'Honeycomb' operating system.
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTIT ManagerAsia