This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of elec...
Americans for Tax Reform
A group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered search warrants before obtaining a suspect's mobile phone location or GPS data, instead of using prosecution-issued subpoenas.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get permission from a judge before tracking suspects through their mobile phones, instead of the now-common practice of tracking a mobile subscriber's location...
The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW