After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
American Library Association
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
Dozens of groups that have supported efforts at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to create network neutrality rules have voiced opposition to a proposal from agency Chairman Julius Genachowski in recent days.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA