After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
American Library Association
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
Dozens of groups that have supported efforts at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to create network neutrality rules have voiced opposition to a proposal from agency Chairman Julius Genachowski in recent days.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW