Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
Senior U.S. government officials came to Silicon Valley on Friday to deliver a direct appeal to executives from major companies and the cybersecurity industry: work with us so the nation will be better protected from cyberattacks.
U.S. lawmakers should put strict privacy controls into planned legislation to encourage companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies and each other, some advocates said.
In an effort to make to make Internet and mobile transactions more secure, American Express has launched a new service that aims to replace payment card numbers with unique tokens.
The three-year blockade against donations to WikiLeaks may have just been chiseled away, in Iceland, by a ruling handed down by the European country's Supreme Court.
American Express is rolling out a new service on Twitter that lets card holders make purchases on the social network through specialized tweets.
MacroSolve, an Oklahoma company focused on enforcing its patents, has added Sears to a growing list of companies it has targeted with patent infringement lawsuits, it said Wednesday.
This year's Web 2.0 Summit will focus on the critical role that online data plays in the Internet economy and on how its use and misuse can make the difference between success and failure in markets like online gaming, Web advertising, search, social...
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Isis, a mobile payment provider established by AT&A, T-Mobile and Verizon in 2010, announced a deal with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Tuesday. Isis offers mobile payment options based on Near Field Communication (NFC) technology,...
Isis, the mobile-payments joint venture that includes three U.S. national mobile operators, said Tuesday that Visa, MasterCard and American Express have signed on to support the project.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA