Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
Senior U.S. government officials came to Silicon Valley on Friday to deliver a direct appeal to executives from major companies and the cybersecurity industry: work with us so the nation will be better protected from cyberattacks.
U.S. lawmakers should put strict privacy controls into planned legislation to encourage companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies and each other, some advocates said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCJunior Support OfficerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject managerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW