The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
American Cable Association
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
One of the main arguments for the trade groups and ISPs that have filed six -- yes, six -- lawsuits against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules is that the agency violated a 69-year-old administrative procedure law in cr...
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
Most broadband providers -- all but a handful of the largest ones -- should be exempt from tough new net neutrality rules being considered by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, a trade group has argued.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC