The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
American Cable Association
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
One of the main arguments for the trade groups and ISPs that have filed six -- yes, six -- lawsuits against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules is that the agency violated a 69-year-old administrative procedure law in cr...
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
Most broadband providers -- all but a handful of the largest ones -- should be exempt from tough new net neutrality rules being considered by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, a trade group has argued.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraVIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC