ATI, the graphics division of AMD, has done a pretty good job so far of bringing its new DirectX 11 capable graphics cards down to prices regular people can afford. True, the Radeon HD 5870 and 5850 launched at truly "enthusiast" price levels, but th...
Lenovo has extended its use of Advanced Micro Devices processors in PCs with the launch of a new desktop Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
With its line of consumer PCs slated for rollout at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week, Lenovo has chosen to unveil its latest line-up of business computers on Monday. Ranging from the new ThinkPad Edge series for small and mid-sized busin...
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
While rumors are swirling around the Internet that Intel is looking to buy rival chips maker Nvidia, analysts say it's nothing but talk and bluster.
While Intel nurses a self-inflicted wound after pulling the plug on its long-anticipated Larrabee graphics chip, analysts said rivals AMD and Nvidia need to make hay with the extra time they've been given.
Blu-ray Discs based on a new format for 3D video will be on show at January's Consumer Electronics Show.
As the year draws to a close, we thought about the memorable quotes related to IT and offer, in no particular order, 15 that stuck with us.
The recent legal settlement between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will bring new business to AMD and major benefit for its customers, the chip maker said Wednesday.
An Intel Corp. investor, frustrated that the chip maker has been hit with $2.7 billion in fines and settlement payments, has filed suit in U.S. District Court in Delaware against the company and its top executives.
Demand for add-in graphics cards showed signs of recovery during the third quarter, setting the stage for an upcoming showdown between rivals Advanced Micro Devices and Nvidia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW