AMD's Zen CPUs are finally nearing the finish line and here's everything you need to know about them.
AMD says it's back in the game with its first two Zen chips, which will feature an 8-core consumer chip and a 32-core server chip.
Want to know more about AMD's amazing new Zen microprocessor? We did too. Gordon Mah Ung and Mark Hachman sat down with AMD CTO Mark Papermaster to grill him on what we can expect.
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
AMD is set to replace its venerable FirePro lineup with Radeon Pro and Radeon Pro WX GPUs.
Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards go head-to-head in the first major DirectX 12 benchmark tool, 3DMark's Time Spy.
Civilization VI will pack some of DirectX 12's highlight features thanks to a partnership between AMD and Firaxis.
After testing Radeon Crimson 16.7.1, the driver rushed out to address the Radeon RX 480's power issues, all we can say is AMD nailed it.
If you picked up a Radeon RX 480 reference edition graphics card, you'll want to pick up Radeon Crimson 16.7.1 ASAP.
AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMSA
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSystem AnalystQLD