Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
AMD has a clear-cut business plan: Its upcoming 32-core Zen chip will bring it back into high performance servers, and the company has expressed a desire to make high-performing GPUs for such systems.
AMD's Radeon Pro WX graphics cards will drive content creation for games and VR.
Zotac's new ERX480 is the first mini PC to come with the Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 GPU.
It's deal time! With its next-gen Zen chips just around the corner, AMD wants to unload AM3+ motherboards, and PCs that use them.
AMD's slashing the price of the Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 with newfound competition from Nvidia on the horizon.
RIP, AMD Gaming Evolved.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
AMD wants to make it easier for PC users to upgrade to upcoming Zen chips.
AMD's highly anticipated Zen chip could make SoCs suddenly cool by putting a lot of power and efficiency into a very compact package.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Company says desktops based on its faster Bristol Ridge APU and AM4 socket to soon ship
AMD's Polaris makes its laptop debut by cramming a full-blown Radeon RX 470 inside of Alienware's new laptops.
Both the latest AMD Zen and Intel Kaby Lake microprocessors won't be officially supported by either Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 -- just Windows 10, Microsoft says.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA