Intel on Thursday announced a new vPro platform for its Core processors to make remote maintenance and management of PCs easier in an enterprise.
Intel is preparing six-core chips for high-end desktops and servers for release in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Advanced Micro Devices reached profitability for the first time in three years during the fourth quarter of 2009, benefiting from a legal settlement with Intel and a change in its business model, the company said on Thursday.
Spend too much time monkeying around with the inside of your PC? Wish you had a trained primate to install the latest and greatest graphics cards? In its latest advertisement that left us agape, ATI demonstrates via Louie the primate that its cards...
ATI, the graphics division of AMD, has done a pretty good job so far of bringing its new DirectX 11 capable graphics cards down to prices regular people can afford. True, the Radeon HD 5870 and 5850 launched at truly "enthusiast" price levels, but th...
Lenovo has extended its use of Advanced Micro Devices processors in PCs with the launch of a new desktop Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices will put triple-core processors into laptops to fill a power and performance gap, the company said.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to show off its latest laptop processors on Thursday, including quad-core chips for laptops that are due in a few months.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
With its line of consumer PCs slated for rollout at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week, Lenovo has chosen to unveil its latest line-up of business computers on Monday. Ranging from the new ThinkPad Edge series for small and mid-sized busin...
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
While rumors are swirling around the Internet that Intel is looking to buy rival chips maker Nvidia, analysts say it's nothing but talk and bluster.
While Intel nurses a self-inflicted wound after pulling the plug on its long-anticipated Larrabee graphics chip, analysts said rivals AMD and Nvidia need to make hay with the extra time they've been given.
Blu-ray Discs based on a new format for 3D video will be on show at January's Consumer Electronics Show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW