AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
“Vega,” the codename for powerful 14nm Radeon graphics cards with second-gen high-bandwidth memory, aren’t expected until the end of the year per AMD’s GPU roadmap.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Business Process analyst - Major Optimisation projectNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW