AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
AMD wants to make VR headsets lighter while making visuals more realistic with its GPU technology.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
A barebones PC could turn into a multimedia or virtual reality powerhouse with new FirePro server graphics processors introduced by AMD.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
A design flaw in the x86 processor architecture dating back almost two decades could allow attackers to install a rootkit in the low-level firmware of computers, a security researcher said Thursday. Such malware could be undetectable by security prod...
AMD's recent chips haven't rocked Intel's PC market dominance, but new chips based on the company's Zen architecture could change the narrative next year.
If there's one thing tech market doesn't need, it's another standards cat fight. But you survived Firewire vs. USB, HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray, and RDRAM vs. DDR so get ready for the battle between Nvidia's G-Sync and AMD's FreeSync to kick into high gear.
Big day for Windows 10 ... Ellison's on stage for data center unveiling ... Net neutrality gets more presidential firepower ... and more
AMD has cornered the gaming market as Sony’s PS4 and the Xbox One use its processors. Now the company is taking advantage of this gaming experience with its Kaveri range of processors.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT