Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
AMD hopes to provide stiffer competition to Intel's Skylake with its new "7th Generation" processor for laptops and desktops.
AMD is releasing one monster graphics card after another as the GPU speed battle with Nvidia heats up.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
AMD wants to make VR headsets lighter while making visuals more realistic with its GPU technology.
PC enthusiasts prefer either AMD or Intel chips, there's often no middle ground. But AMD believes its upcoming Zen chips will have crossover appeal to even the Intel faithful.
A barebones PC could turn into a multimedia or virtual reality powerhouse with new FirePro server graphics processors introduced by AMD.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
While AMD gets burned by the shrinking PC market, Intel has insulated itself by developing another business that's going gangbusters.
A design flaw in the x86 processor architecture dating back almost two decades could allow attackers to install a rootkit in the low-level firmware of computers, a security researcher said Thursday. Such malware could be undetectable by security prod...
AMD's recent chips haven't rocked Intel's PC market dominance, but new chips based on the company's Zen architecture could change the narrative next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD