Notices will be sent out to developers of up to 100 mobile apps that are not compliant with California privacy law, starting with those who have the most popular apps available on mobile platforms, the office of the state's attorney general Kamala D....
Amazon.com made a net loss in the third quarter, its first loss in nine years, even as revenue increased by 27 percent year on year.
The text on Amazon's newest Kindle reads top-to-bottom and right-to-left.
Amazon Web Services has introduced Elastic Network Interfaces, which are attached to instances in a private cloud to allow for more flexibility when configuring the system.
The Consumer Electronics Association has switched its position on Internet sales taxes, with the huge trade group now supporting the collection of the tax.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
If you have a Kindle Fire, and you've rooted the tablet to install Android Market apps and make other adjustments, prepare to do it all over again: the latest Kindle Fire software update, version 6.2, removes root access from the device.
Several members of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee voiced support Wednesday for legislation that would allow states to collect sales tax on Internet purchases.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) management tool will from now on tell users about upcoming scheduled operational activities that will affect the availability of its cloud, the company <a href="http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2011/11/ec2-instance-status-moni...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) wants to attract more high-performance computing users to its cloud and has launched a public beta of Cluster Compute Eight Extra Large, its most powerful cloud service yet.
The question about ebooks is not if they will pass print, but when.
Amazon Web Services has added the option to use applications to create codes for its Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) service, the company said on Wednesday.
While the iPad continues to be a big success, the tablet market offers a harsher climate to vendors other than Apple -- and pricing strategies may be an important factor in their difficulties.
It's clear that companies are increasingly using social networking to connect with customers--Facebook said brands on its site get 100 million "likes" per day--but it's also clear that they are having varying degrees of success.
The cloud-based design of Amazon's Silk browser has positive security side effects because it encrypts all traffic between users and websites, especially important when connected over unprotected Wi-Fi networks where session hijacking attacks can occ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW