A TV report into the lives of migrant workers employed at Amazon.com distribution centers in Germany has prompted the government to call for an investigation, and is pushing other companies to change their practices.
Visitors to what used to be Buy.com will see a few changes on the front page this week -- including a pronunciation guide for its new name.
Apple and Samsung Electronics led the tablet market in the fourth quarter of 2012, but new entrant Microsoft did not make it to the top five with its Surface tablet.
Google, AT&T and Verizon Communications were among the top corporate spenders on lobbying the U.S. government in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to information released this week by the U.S. House of Representatives.
A federal judge in California has ordered Apple and Amazon.com to sit down and attempt to settle a lawsuit between them over Amazon's use of the "Appstore" name for its online application marketplace.
A U.S. federal judge ruled Wednesday that Amazon.com did not mislead consumers by calling its own applications marketplace the "Appstore," a name that Apple alleged is too similar to its own "App Store."
Amazon has launched an Instant Video app for Apple's iPhone and iPod touch, as well as a Cloud Player app for Samsung TVs.
The U.S. states of Washington, Massachusetts and Delaware have made the most progress in promoting broadband and in providing a broadband-friendly business climate, according to a new study by trade group TechNet.
Users of Amazon Web Services will soon be able to orchestrate workflows across different AWS services and their own internal resources, using a new orchestration engine called the AWS Data Pipeline.
Amazon.com has opened its Maps API to all Kindle developers, who can now use it to integrate maps in their applications for the Kindle Fire family of tablets.
Amazon.com has released its paid streaming video service on Nintendo's new Wii U console, with a host of titles free to users who subscribe to its Amazon Prime service.
Amazon.com, a latecomer to Japan's e-reader market, is slashing its Kindle prices in the country before it has shipped a single device.
Further to Amazon's attempt to discredit the iPad mini on its home page, Apple has hit back, pointing out that Amazon's claims are incorrect and the iPad mini does have stereo speakers.
Notices will be sent out to developers of up to 100 mobile apps that are not compliant with California privacy law, starting with those who have the most popular apps available on mobile platforms, the office of the state's attorney general Kamala D....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD